The Celotex we supply is targeted at ‘cut-to-fit’ applications between rafters or joists and is also suitable for floors and walls. With low emissivity foil facings, Celotex is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
This Celotex has been so popular that at times we do not have any in stock so please ring to confirm before you visit for Celotex.
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Comes in 8x4 sheets a range of thicknesses e.g.
- Provides the thickest PIR insulation currently available from stock within the market
- Achieves U-values with minimum thickness
- Helps meet the current and future requirements of the Building Regulations (Part L), BREEAM and The Code for Sustainable Homes
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation with cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Call us to confirm prices - 05 45 30 72 04
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed systems